Today I wanted to share with you all things Fall Creek, Humble TX. I know that there are tons of neighborhoods to choose from in the Houston area, but I also know there is one that perfectly fits your needs. Each suburb, city, and neighborhood has so much to offer. If you need help navigating, don’t think twice about reaching out to me (scheduling a call or email is best).
Two other amazing resources are this blog and our YouTube Channel. The easiest way to navigate the blog is by using the search bar near the top right, or by using the categories. This page nicely organizes the most popular categories. Our goal at Jo & Co., isn’t to just be your REALTOR®, but your resource. Now to the meat and potatoes…
WHY PEOPLE LOVE FALL CREEK IN HUMBLE TX
Where is Fall Creek:
The Community of Fall Creek is situated just 15 minutes from downtown Houston. A quick drive South on Highway 59 gives access to the theater district, the convention center, ballparks, the medical center, beautiful parks, shopping and more. Its location makes it easy for commutes to employers in downtown Houston, the major industrial and petrochemical employers in East Houston, the Texas Medical Center, and Generation Park.
Why folks choose Fall Creek:
Aside from Fall Creek’s convenience and proximity to Houston, people choose Fall Creek because its community filled with beautiful parks, refreshing pools, tennis courts, the challenging Golf Club of Houston, stocked lakes and walking trails. The amenities you will find in Fall Creek create a relaxing lifestyle that one would have a hard time saying no to. It is also one of the closest master planned communities to Downtown Houston, clocking a 19 minute commute.
→ Homes for sale in Fall Creek in Humble TX | Link.
Amenities in Fall Creek:
- The Clubhouse: Residents can utilize a newly renovated Fall Creek Clubhouse and conference room. They take reservations for these spaces on-site by office admin located within the Clubhouse.
- Farmers Market: Every Sunday, The Park at Fall Creek hosts a Farmers Market from 9 to 1. They have local produce, eggs, seasonings, salsas, fresh-squeezed lemonade, honey, and food trucks.
- Golf: The Golf Club of Houston is centered within the Fall Creek neighborhood. This prestigious club has two 18-hole courses which have both hosted a PGA TOUR event. The club utilizes the latest golf technology in the Mike McGetrick Golf Academy and is staffed with nationally rated instructors. They have recently renovated bunkers, new golf carts, upscale locker rooms, unbeatable cuisine, and un-matched service. The club also offers a full calendar of social and golf events.
- Parks & Trails: The parks and trails scattered throughout the community allow its residents to truly enjoy the scenery! There are jungle gyms for the kids and trails for walks or runs.
- Pools: The community pools of Fall Creek are for all ages! There is an Olympic competition pool, 200 feet of slides, a spray ground, and a family pool with a playground in shallow water.
- Sports Complex: The Fields at Fall Creek is a large sports park with facilities for team and individual sports. It is 65 acres and offers two Little League fields, two soccer fields and a sand volley ball court. There is also plenty of open areas, a playground and areas to picnic.
- Tennis: Fall Creek has a large tennis community of players ranging in all ages and skill level. These courts are exclusive to residents of Fall Creek and require an amenity badge to enter.
B Rated | Humble ISD covers 90+ square miles, houses over 43,000 students, and was recently rated a b-rated school district with an overall score of 88%, which illustrates how close they were to becoming an a-rated school district. Out of all the district’s campuses, eight received an A, 13 received a B, 16 received a C, four received a D and two received an F. HISD was unable to receive an overall rating of an A because a campus received a rating of D or F, according to the TEA website.
Here is how the district ranked in each individual domain:
Student Achievement: B
This rating is based on how much students know and are able to do at the end of the school year. HISD earned 88 of 100 possible points.
School Progress: B
This rating is based on how students perform over time, comparing their progress to similar schools. HISD earned 84 of 100 possible points.
Closing the Gaps: B
This rating is based on the performance of different populations of students. HISD earned 89 of 100 possible points.
Here are the A-rated and B-rated schools:
Atascocita Springs—90 (A)
Bear Branch—94 (A)
Eagle Springs—88 (B)
Elm Grove—85 (B)
Fall Creek—87 (B)
Hidden Hollow—88 (B)
Shadow Forest—90 (A)
Willow Creek—95 (A)
Woodland Hills—80 (B)
Kingwood Park—89 (B)
Quest Early College—96 (A)
Summer Creek—84 (B)
Fall Creek is conveniently located near the nature-filled fun of Lake Houston while being close enough to the shopping at The Galleria and the business corridors of Houston. This neighborhood is also less than 15 minutes from the George Bush International Airport making it convenient if you travel often.
For your convenience, there are grocery stores nearby such as Walmart and HEB, as well as shopping centers such as Westlake Marketplace that houses a DICK’S Sporting Goods, Ulta Beauty and James Avery. It is less than 20 minutes from Deerbrook Mall, which is home to a Macy’s, Dillard’s and JCPenny, as well as many specialty shops. In this mall area, there are many restaurants as well as a Main Event amusement center and the Humble Museum.
Homes for Sale in Humble TX
→ Humble TX Homes for Sale | Link.
→ New Construction Homes for Sale in Humble TX | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Humble TX in Master Planned Communities | Link.
→ Homes for sell in Humble TX on 1+ Acres | Link.
Links You Might Find Interesting
- Other Humble TX Related Blog Posts – Humble TX Category
- What is the weather like in Humble TX? – Link.
- The Best Neighborhoods in Humble TX – Link.
- Things to do in Humble TX – Link.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Humble TX – Link.
- Humble TX Relocation Guide – Link.
Other Neighborhoods in Humble TX
- Balmoral | Homes for sale.
- The Groves | Homes for sale.
- Merrylands | Homes for sale.
- Atascocita Shores | Homes for sale.
- Eagle Springs | Homes for sale.
- Walden on Lake Houston | Homes for sale.
- Kings Lake Estates | Homes for sale.
- Oaks Atascocita | Homes for sale.
- Pinehurst Atascocita | Homes for sale.
I included links to homes for sale, but I didn’t alter the price point, so be sure to use the “Price” option to show you your price point, or you can just “Sort” low to high.
YouTube PlayLists to Check Out
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y’all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/.
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook: http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us: http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected]
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire: http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.