Are you looking for the Best Middle School in Fulshear, Texas?
Some parents find it difficult to choose the school that will be best for their child. As there are numerous online providers and a lot of advertising is happening on the internet, it can be difficult to tell which reputable provider is. The good news is that with our list you can easily mark down some of the best middle schools in Fulshear Texas and choose which one will suit your children's education the best.
So if you are looking for the best middle school, we have done a considerable amount of research, to compile a list of the most competitive and top-rated middle schools in Fulshear, Texas, and here are our results.
1. Dean Leaman J H School – Lamar Consolidated Independent School District, A-Rated
Dean Leaman J.H. School is an excellent public school located in Fulshear, TX. It serves 1,594 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. State test scores show that 69% of students are proficient in math and 64% are proficient in reading.
2. Adams J H – Katy Independent School District, A-Rated
The Adams J.H. School is a highly-rated public school located in Fulshear, TX. It serves 1,475 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. State test scores show that 85% of students are proficient in math and 89% are proficient in reading.
The purpose of this blog post is to help families, also those families who recently moved to Fulshear, Texas find the best schools.
I hope you have found this blog post super helpful. If there is anything else we can do for you, including helping you sell (or buy) a home, I would be honored to assist. I hope you have a great day/evening. Cheers, Jo & Co.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.